IVTEAM has established itself as a core global resource for infusion and vascular access practitioners. Each day, approximately 700 unique visitors view 4500 pages of easy to access relevant intravenous news and updates. IVTEAM offers its visitors a premier service that has no financial or subscriber based restrictions. The editorial stance of IVTEAM is to ensure no editorial restrictions exist; content remains unbiased and independent. IVTEAM activity includes:
- Regular news items and updates posted almost on a daily basis.
- First page Google ranked on many intravenous related keyword searches.
- Supported by a number of corporate sponsors.
- An average of 33,000 visits to each sponsored product page per annum.
- Over four thousand subscribers (and growing) to the IVTEAM newsletter.
- During twelve months 190,563 visitors have opened 367,900 IVTEAM pages.
- The majority of visitors to IVTEAM (75%) use a search engine to find the site. 12% is direct traffic and 13% click links on another site to arrive at IVTEAM.
When we first began to develop the early concept of IVTEAM in 1997 the internet was still in its infancy and website development and updates was a complicated undertaking. Today, we have web solutions that ensure web sites are straightforward to develop and more importantly easy to update. As an IV news website it is crucial that IVTEAM stays up-to-date and offers visitors regular, current updates. Each day news feeds are analysed, websites searched and various additional sources of information visited. This results in large amounts of data being sifted through for relevant information every day. Only a small amount of data is relevant to IV practice and makes it onto IVTEAM. Once updated the process begins again. Some IVTEAM elements are automated. In particular, IVTEAM updates are made available through email, RSS feeds, Twitter and Facebook. This ensures that users of IVTEAM can find a ‘follow’ solution that suits their individual needs.
IVTEAM is a truly international site. 74% of IVTEAM visitors arrive from Northern America and Northern Europe. Most importantly, IVTEAM continues to inform and update practitioners across the world. The IVTEAM family has grown to include a number of additional free web resources such as ivpolicy, ivconference and ivprotected.
Thank you for your interest in IVTEAM.
Thank you to our partners for supporting IVTEAM