Manufactured by Baxter – the software fails to save the syringe type and size in service and custom modes, and so reverts to default settings” MHRA (2017).
- Identify affected devices.
- users understand the problem detailed in the Field Safety Notice and follow the manufacturer’s advice
- Have systems in place to ensure the upgrade is undertaken as soon as possible or at least by the next planned annual maintenance service.
- Baxter will contact users to schedule the software upgrade of your devices to rectify the issue.
- Return the Field Safety Notice acknowledgement form to Baxter as currently the manufacturer hasn’t received enough responses.
ReTweet if useful… Prismaflex systems with risk of under infusion of anticoagulant https://ctt.ec/YhuB1+ @ivteam #ivteam
Click To Tweet
Thank you to our partners for supporting IVTEAM