Intravenous drip hung from light fitting makes news


Liverpool Echo report “He said: “My girlfriend, who’s been in there a few days, sent me a picture of the drip hanging over the light and I thought ‘that’s not very hygienic’. “It could also be dangerous. All it would take is for the heat of the lamp to make the glass bottle at the top of the drip smash. “It’s pretty shocking really. It looked like a makeshift hospital you see on the news – some windows were even stuck together with tape.”

Full Text

Thank you to our partners for supporting IVTEAM


Comments are closed.