This OPAT and IV Therapy NHS conference will provide insight and practical information that will help OPAT and IV Therapy Lead Nurses…” NNF (2017).
NNF report “This OPAT and IV Therapy NHS conference will provide insight and practical information that will help OPAT and IV Therapy Lead Nurses and Specialists, Community IV Nurses, OPAT Service Leads, Consultant Microbiologists, Pharmacists and IV educators progress community IV therapy, overcome challenges and manage complications.
ReTweet if useful… OPAT and IV therapy National Networking Forum conference announced https://ctt.ec/1Beu3+ @ivteam #ivteam
Date: 20th June 2017
Time: 08:30 – 16:50
Location: Birmingham City Football Club
Through practical guidance, evidenced case studies and unique networking, you will share current practices and discuss the next steps to be taking at this NHS conference. Specific focus will be on:
- Progressing your service: practical implementations for developing, resourcing, funding and managing capacity
- Overcoming challenges: managing pressures and improving patient selection and approval processes
- Managing complications: controlling line infections and preparing for adverse drug reactions and blocked lines
- OPAT and IV Therapy services: insight into paediatric OPAT services and an established OPAT service model
- IV Therapy Innovations: dedicated time with leading providers for OPAT and IV Therapy”
Thank you to our partners for supporting IVTEAM