The BBC report that needles in rubbish accidentally pricked waste collectors

0

Intravenous news: The BBC report “Two binmen from West Sussex are facing a risk of infection and months of blood tests after being accidentally pricked by hypodermic needles. The needles had been left incorrectly in black bags by a resident for collection in the Arun district. Despite wearing protective clothing, both men were pierced in the hands”.

Click here for the full story.

Main page

Share.

Comments are closed.

Free Email Updates
Join 5.5K IVTEAM members. Subscribe now and be the first to receive all the latest free updates from IVTEAM!
100% Privacy. We don't spam.