Intravenous news: If you are medical device educator or trainer then the National Association of Medical Device Educators and Trainers (NAMDET) may be a useful network for you to join. The National Association of Medical Device Educators and Trainers was established in 2010 in response to the requests of NHS TFI members who were concerned about the need to support medical device education and training across the healthcare spectrum.
NAMDET aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Raise the status and standing of Medical Device Trainers and Educators
- Support NAMDET members and their employing organisations through the promotion of professional practice in relation to medical device management and training
- Provide a forum for mutual support and assistance between members, with opportunities for information exchange and knowledge sharing.
- Represent the consensus views andÂ opinions of members at regional and national level
- Inform and improve national policy and the regulatory landscape by communicating NAMDET member positions on issues of importance
- To assist its membership and others to work towards a improvements to patient safety by supporting initiatives aimed at advancing effective medical device management and training
Contact details for new membership and general enquiries:
email@example.com or write toÂ NAMDET, 3rd Floor 14 Hanover St. London W1S 1YH