Inquest identifies that hospital neglect led to dehydrated patient’s death

0

Intravenous news: BBC report “Neglect by medical staff contributed to the death of a hospital patient who died from dehydration after calling 999 because he was so thirsty. Kane Gorny, 22, from Balham, south London, died at St George’s Hospital, in Tooting, in May 2009. The inquest heard a nurse failed to give him his diabetes medication and police were sent away when they responded to his call.”

Click here for the full story.

Main page

Share.

Comments are closed.

Free Email Updates
Join 5.5K IVTEAM members. Subscribe now and be the first to receive all the latest free updates from IVTEAM!
100% Privacy. We don't spam.