Intravenous training: New eLearning peripheral IV cannulation training programme from Vygon. Healthcare practitioners need to be updated constantly with high quality education and training, and evidence-based practice relevant to their role.
- Can be run on a stand-alone computer.
- Can be accessed over a local network or the internet for hospital Trusts and Boards that have aÂ SCORM compliant e-Learning management system.
- Acts as a clinical resource, refresher update andaudit tool.
- Monitors and tracks individual learner progress.
- Supports your continuing professional development (CPD) portfolio with appraisal and certification of study hours.
- Gives healthcare professionals the opportunity toÂ access education and training programmes 24/7.
- Reduces time away from the clinical area.
Contact the programme author for more information firstname.lastname@example.org