Intravenous conference: Abstracts are being accepted for POSTER display and/or PODIUM presentations for the 25th Annual ScientificÂ Meeting of the Association of Vascular Access, October 3 â€“ 6, 2011 in San Jose, California.
Presentations must fit one of the following categories. The category must be identified at the time of submission and bear a direct relevance to the field of vascular access.
- Clinical Research (Original)
- Clinical Research (Encore)
- All research abstracts must include: Purpose, Methods, Results, Limitations and Conclusions
- Encore presentations or prior poster display must have been presented no earlier than January 1st, 2010
- Innovations in Education or Practice
- Health Care Policy & Delivery
- Clinical Case Study
- Clinical practice and education abstracts much include: Background, Purpose, Project or Case Description, Results, Implications, and Conclusions
- Quality Improvement